Proudly Serving Amelia Island and the Nassau County Area
The Bartram Garden Club was chartered in September 2016. Our mission is promoting the love of gardening, floral design and civic and environmental responsibility in our community.
We meet the second Thursday of the Month – September thru May at the GFWC Woman's Club of Fernandina Beach at 10:30am with social time starting at 10am.
We are a member of the National Garden Clubs, Inc., Deep South Region and the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. and we strive to support their objectives and projects.
Membership is open to all regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or religious affiliation.
The Bartram Garden Club is an educational organization focusing primarily on:
- Nurture your inner artist with floral design study.
- Learn from those with experience, and pass along your own passion and know-how to new generations of designers.
- Showcase your creativity in a flower show setting.
- Share your love of gardening.
- Grow your own edibles.
- Learn to make the most of your available garden space.
- Practice sustainable conservation.
- Garden for a purpose with community service projects.
- Participate in the network of state garden clubs to promote service and community-building.
- Promote environmental responsibility on a local, regional and national basis.
Join The Bartram Garden Club and become an active member of this great organization.
The club's first meeting of the calendar year will now be October 12, 2017
IXIA Native Plant Proclamation
September 25, 2017 @ 6pm
James S. Page Governmental Complex
96135 Nassau Place Yulee, FL 32097
IXIA, a chapter of the Florida Native Plant Society, will be the recipient of a proclamation by the Nassau County Commission to designate October as Native Plant Month.
Join the Challenge:
Register your garden
This is a campaign to register a million public and private gardens and landscapes to support pollinators.
Floral Design Presentation -
New Designs in the NGC Handbook for Flower Shows, 2017 Edition
By: Penny Decker - FFGC Accredited Instructor
October 18, 2017 at The Garden Club of Jacksonville
Brought to you by the District IV Judges Council